Capstone Missions offers cross-cultural service opportunities for our volunteers to improve Tijuana housing conditions.
2018 Trip Schedule
- October 20-27
2019 Trip Schedule
- March 16-23
- June 15-22
- October 12-19
- The cost is $450 which includes transportation, lodging, most meals, and the building materials used on your trip.
- A passport is required.
- Minors under the age of 18 are required to have a personal chaperone.
- The work can be strenuous and the hours are sometimes long, so please be prepared for the physical demands of these trips.
- For information on safety, please reference Security Precautions in Tijuana.
- To learn more about these trips, please look at our trip journals written by past volunteers.
Email our trip coordinator, Deb, at [email protected] or fill out the form below if you are interested in going on a future mission trip.