Capstone Missions offers cross-cultural service opportunities for our volunteers to improve Tijuana housing conditions.
2018 Trip Schedule
- June 16-23
- October 20-27
Capstone Missions is cancelling its previously planned March mission trip to Tijuana, Mexico, as we work to revise and restructure our trips. These trips have always been impactful for participants and, most importantly, have made a difference in the lives of those receiving assistance. We feel that we have a great opportunity to evaluate all aspects of our trips, and will use this time do so.
We look forward to taking our next trip to Tijuana in June 2018.
- The cost is $450 which includes transportation, lodging, most meals, and the building materials used on your trip.
- A passport is required.
- Minors under the age of 18 are required to have a personal chaperone.
- The work can be strenuous and the hours are sometimes long, so please be prepared for the physical demands of these trips.
- For information on safety, please reference Security Precautions in Tijuana.
- To learn more about these trips, please look at our trip journals written by past volunteers.
Email our trip coordinator, Deb, at [email protected] or fill out the form below if you are interested in going on a future mission trip.